Adventures

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Our first Chargers game

As you know, I'm San Diego born and raised and love this city.  However; with my 24 years of living here (minus one because I was in Prague)  I had never been to a CHARGERS GAME!  My Dad asked me if I wanted 2 tickets to go to the pre-season football game vs the 49-ers. OF COURSE I wanted to go and invited my good friend AJ.  AJ and I played basketball together for a couple years and she moved down to San Diego a few years ago to go to Law school at USD. Now she's graduated and living here in SD!





I found out it was her first Chargers game and we were very excited, especially to see what GREAT seats we had.  We had a great time, even tho the Chargers lost and they were only playing their second string.  Next time, we will go during season and TAILGATE! Man, I love American sports!

No comments:

Post a Comment