Adventures

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

ChicAAAAgo

I told you I'm slacking on this blogging thing. I'll keep this one short and simple...

Over the summer, the Wheatleys (Zach's family) and I went to Chicago. I've never been but wanted to go after seeing one of my favorite movies, Batman Rise of the Dark Knight.  Tami (Zach's sister) husband is from Chicago and they were heading back to see his side of the family. . . why not tag along!

We had a great time and the weather was perfect, not too hot and not too cold, although we did catch rain here and there.  While I was there, my Dad told me the Lavine's have history in Chicago and my Dad living in Cleveland spent a lot of summers in Chicago.  This place is simply magical and I had an amazing time with amazing people.


















No comments:

Post a Comment