Adventures

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Time goes by when you are having FUN


So sad that Megan and Allan left today. I had been looking forward to their visit for MONTHS and now it passed. I had the greatest time hosting them as I felt like I was a tourist too and got to re-appreciate things while they were here. I did get a bit homesick when Megan and Allan left but I know I only have TWO more months here! AHHH where did time go? I guess I want to say thanks to those who keep reading my blog after such a long time :) You will REALLY enjoy my next blog because on Saturday April 30th I am heading with Sarka to..BARCELONA and COSTA BRAVA! I am so excited hearing from other peoples adventures in Barcelona and the beauty of the Costa Brava coastline. We are going to Begur and Tossa de Mar in Costa Brava and the pictures look incredible. I am so excited and can't wait to share my adventures with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment